Let's Get Started
Ready to take the first step towards becoming a skilled and safe motorcyclist? Let’s get started! Moto Elite NB offers a range of comprehensive courses designed to teach you everything you need to know to ride with confidence on the road.
Have questions about our motorcycle training courses? Check out our frequently asked questions for answers to the most common inquiries.
Where is the classroom located?
11489 NB-144, SAINT LEONARD, NB E7E 2N1, CANADA
Where is the training provided?
We’re riding at 76, Sainte Marie st., Saint-Léonard NB, E7E 2A5
What are the steps to get a motorcycle license nb?
- Successfully complete the training at Moto Élite NB;
- Theoretical and visual examination at Service New Brunswick;
- Drive a minimum of 12 months with the Apprentice Driver Licence;
- Pass the practical road test to obtain the motorcycle licence.
What are the restrictions of the apprentice driver’s licence nb?
- Drive alone, without passengers;
- Drive without trailer;
- Day driving only;
- Maintain a blood alcohol concentration of 0%;
- Minimum duration of 12 months.
If it’s raining, is the course cancelled?
Please note, even if the weather is not always wonderful, the training will still take place. You must dress comfortably and warmly, considering the temperature.
Is there a dress code?
- Helmet – Must be of the correct size and meet applicable safety standards (DOT);
- Gloves – Leather gloves that are resistant and cover wrists;
- Boots – Low heel, sturdy boots covering ankle with non-slip sole (steel toe caps not recommended);
- Coat – Long sleeve coat (denim, leather or ballistic nylon);
- Pants – Long pants (preferably denim or leather)
- Rainwear – Waterproof jacket and pants;
- Sunglasses and/or goggles (without full face protection);
- Equipment must be brought to the course for all sessions;
- Clothing must be snug and free of tears and holes;
- Water for drinking;
- Written permission from your parents (under 18).
Sneakers and/or rubber boots will not be permitted for this training.