Training available on request
- Theoretical course by videoconference;
- Practical course on 3-wheel / Spyder vehicle;
This training is customized according to the needs of each student.
Please note that the training will take place on our Spyder and/or yours, if you prefer to use it.
- Helmet – Must be of the correct size and meet applicable safety standards (DOT);
- Gloves – Leather gloves that are resistant and cover wrists;
- Boots – Low heel, sturdy boots covering ankle with non-slip sole (steel toe caps not recommended);
- Coat – Long sleeve coat (denim, leather or ballistic nylon);
- Pants – Long pants (preferably denim or leather)
- Rainwear – Waterproof jacket and pants;
- Sunglasses and/or goggles (without full face protection);
- Equipment must be brought to the course for all sessions;
- Clothing must be snug and free of tears and holes;
- Water for drinking;
- Written permission from your parents (under 18).
Sneakers and/or rubber boots will not be permitted for this training.
- Mastering a 3-wheel motorcycle;
- The operation of the clutch;
- The importance of not setting a target;
- Develop preventive driving;
- Perform emergency manoeuvres;
- Drive in a group;
- Perform turns effectively;
- Make safe parking lots;
- Discussion on hydroplaning.
- Drive alone, without passengers;
- Drive without trailer;
- Day driving only;
- Maintain a blood alcohol concentration of 0%;
- Minimum duration of 12 months.