Moto Elite NB is proud to provide you with motorcycle courses every weekend. Everything takes place in a relaxed and jovial atmosphere.
- Friday: Theory session via videoconference from 6 pm to 9 pm;
- Saturday: Practical session on our bikes from 8 am to 5 pm;
- Sunday: Practice session on our bikes from 8 am to 5 pm.
This training is customized to the needs of each student and completed in one weekend.
Training on weekdays also offered, for small groups, to meet customer needs and/or even overtime will also be available if necessary.
Content of the training
- Mastering a motorcycle;
- The operation of the clutch;
- Use the counterweight;
- The importance of not setting a target;
- Develop preventive driving;
- Use counter-robbery;
- Perform emergency manoeuvres;
- Group conduct;
- Basic riding on a 3-wheel motorcycle (Can-Am Spyder).
In addition, you will be allowed to try a very wide variety of motorcycles ranging from 50cc to 1000cc, from different manufacturers, including a Harley-Davidson.
Cost and cancellation policy
- The total cost of the course is $549.99 ($478.25 + HST) and is payable when booking your course;
- You can send your Interac transfer payments to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- All cancellations are subject to a $50.00 administration fee and must be done at least 7 days before the date of your course;