Training available on request
- Be at least 14 years old.
- Theoretical course by videoconference;
- Practical course on scooter;
- This training is customized according to the needs of each student.
- Helmet – Must be of the correct size and meet applicable safety standards (DOT);
- Gloves – Leather gloves that are resistant and cover wrists;
- Boots – Low heel, sturdy boots covering ankle with non-slip sole (steel toe caps not recommended);
- Coat – Long sleeve coat (denim, leather or ballistic nylon);
- Pants – Long pants (preferably denim or leather)
- Rainwear – Waterproof jacket and pants;
- Sunglasses and/or goggles (without full face protection);
- Clothing should be snug and free of tears and holes.
- Water for drinking;
- Written permission from your parents (under 18).
Sneakers and/or rubber boots will not be permitted for this training.
- Mastering a scooter;
- Use the counterweight;
- The importance of not setting a target;
- Develop preventive driving;
- Use counter-robbery;
- Perform emergency manoeuvres;
- Drive as a group.
- Successful completion of Moto Élite NB training (optional);
- Theoretical and visual examination at Service New Brunswick;
- Pass the Closed-Circuit Practical Examination to obtain the scooter licence.
Please note, even if the weather is not always wonderful, the training will still take place. You must dress comfortably and warmly, considering the temperature.
76, Sainte Marie st