At first, motorcycles used are 125cc to 200cc, and you may use a bigger motorcycle once you’re comfortable. The course is provided over a week-end and many instructors are there to support you. > read
loved the fact the he made sure we was comfortable doing our exercise before moving on and took the time to answer every little question. all and all it was an awesome experience.
August 4, 2020
Rick and Chip are both awesome instructors. I learned a lot this weekend and had fun doing it. If anyone is thinking of getting their motorcycle license this is the place to go and get your motorcycle training coarse. Thank you Rick and Chip for all you taught me and also for your patience Pamela Aitken
October 5, 2020
- Penny Morehouse
October 9, 2019
Had a blast doing this course with Ricky! French and English service it was perfect would highly recommend doing your Motorcycle training course at Moto Elite!
May 26, 2019
Why would you choose Moto Elite NB?
Because in addition to training the best drivers in New Brunswick, we offer students 10 benefits that make all the difference!
- Accredited by Service New Brunswick;
- Voted # 1 in New Brunswick;
- Motorcycle supplied with the widest variety in the province. 15 different models, including a Harley Davidson;
- The Can-Am Spyder experience included for all;
- Bilingual instructors and documents;
- Accommodations at the hourly level;
- Large ground for practical courses;
- Possibility of theoretical courses by videoconference;
- Direct communication with the owner/instructor of Moto Elite NB, Ricky C. Thériault;
- The 3 instructors have accumulated together more than 100 years of experience in motorcycle driving.